samedi 18 septembre 2010

Dear Sara..

When you are yongue you learn a lot of DO'S and DON'Ts what I really learnt was STAY beside your parents when you are in a public place because you never know what could happend. As exemple I went to a mall with my mom one day and something caught my eye and I tottaly just left my mom's side to go see it. When i turned back to go to my mom she wasn't there anymore so i started to cry and freak out that I would never see her again then I went to the information booth and asked them to help me find my mom ! it took a while but i found her and oh did i ever get in so much trouble. I've never been that scared in my life and now I know I will always stick by my moms side!

1 commentaire: