Oh my god I haven’t wrote one of these in a long time! Even though this counts for my grade! I have been so busy with all my other school work and scholarship trying to get an 87 average is harder then I thought I basically don’t have time for anything anymore it sucks! I wish school wasn’t so hard and it could be easy. I miss having nap times and recess now its work, work, work! I promise to keep writing blogs everyday! I’m trying to get this scholarship so badly but I suck at writing essays with my life. I do have good teachers like Mr. David & Mr. Mclean to help me! Thank goodness for that! Well to talk about my week it has been very busy working out every day, doing home work I’m actually scared now of the future I’m afraid I just might break down in the end.
yes, so true I also do miss the nap time you can never get enough sleep.
RépondreSupprimer