vendredi 19 novembre 2010

Hmm.

 So, you can pay $92,735,012 on a commercial for starving kids, but you can't feed them?

Honestly just think about it. It makes me so mad instead of paying that much for a commercial pay for food to feed the starving kids and family and help the kids who are taking care of the family because they loss a parent. With that much money they could feed the hole contenent and it upsets me so much that they do things like that. To be really honest no one cares about the commercials when they see it they just switch it some do. It honestly upsets me so much when I found out the price on how much they pay for a commercial my mouth drop. I think if people did something about this and made a difference that $92,735,012 would go to the kids instead to the commercial THAT DOES NOTHING FOR THEM.

I what I have learnt from this is enjoy what you have in life because as you can see other kids don't have anything not even a grain a food. Appreciate everything you have and don't take things for granted.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire