Well I dint get the scholarship and to be quite honest I’m fine with it because ME myself I know that I was a winner, I put so much time and work into it and the fact that I don’t give up and cry about not winning show’s that I’m maturing and understanding the concept about life, you’re not going to get everything you want even if you work hard for it but that doesn’t mean you need to give up it just means try harder and put your head up high and stand tall and try again, because when one door closes another one opens and then you go for it! But I will admit it’s a bit upsetting but hey what can I do? It’s part of life right. You just have to accept it and move on. On the plus side I got a kick ass essay written and now I know how to write a good essay. Also I actually worked hard on something I wanted to do! And no procrastinate! And I want to thank Mr. David and Mme. Cassidy for helping me through this and giving me the courage that I needed so thank you!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire