I honestly hate being grounded, it sucks for the past week I was grounded from EVERYTHING, going outside, internet, having friends over, the television. It sucked so much I don’t think I could ever be so bored in my life. As my parents say you don’t want to do the time then don’t do the crime simple as that, but when you’re a kid or a teenager it just goes through one ear and out the other honestly.
I’ll admit sometimes I like being grounded because if I have important projects to do and homework instead of being distracted by other things I can concentrate on my homework and projects J but then again who wants to do homework all the time? Not me! Ha-ha. Now I know not to do anything to get myself grounded again! I need to go out! I hate being stuck inside a house with nothing to do... I could go crazy.
I have learnt my lesson not to get grounded and to do what my parents ask because I’m the type of person who doesn’t like to do the time! So now I will listen to my parents and do what they ask me to do instead of ignoring the fact that there just showing me or teaching me something important in life and they do it because they care and not because there out to get me.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire