mercredi 20 octobre 2010

Dating


Everyday I see people getting into new relationships or old with a love one,  it makes me happy to see that everyone can be happy with someone else in there life, but I find that I am way happier alone for now, I’m not saying I won’t date in the future but I am happy single. I can concentrate more on school and focus on what I really want instead or having to worry about my boyfriend and getting frustrated over stupid conflicts. At first I thought you NEEDED to have a boyfriend because in high school everyone is dating and it’s the in thing.
 But honestly I don’t want a high school relationship I want a real mature one instead of a relationship that will last up to 5 months and then breaking up in the end because you found someone new.
 A relationship to me is something you share with someone you love or like; it’s not all about sex or doing couple stuff it’s more then that and US teenagers don’t know what love is or a real serious relationship we think we do but we don’t and that’s what teen’s these days they think because your with someone means you can just abuse to word love but you can’t because you don’t even love the guy, you only like him.
These are main things you need to do to have a serious relationship;
-          Put in the effort to make it work.
-          Be honest and open.
-          Respect each others views .
-          Be there when the other person needs you, listen and try to understand and help.
-          Give each other space - everybody has moods or a bad day once in a while - it's normal and usually nothing to do with you personally, just life in general. [1]
Teen’s these days think that relationships are supposed to be perfect when they are not, you are certainly going to have your “up’s and downs “and disagree with your partner that’s what it’s all about if you guy’s never fought your relationship would be so boring! So don’t be afraid to tell your feelings and express yourself about your opinions.
“Lust is easy.  Love is hard.  Like is most important.  ~Carl Reiner[2]



[1] http://www.connexions-direct.com/index.cfm?pid=153&catalogueContentID=381
[2] http://www.quotegarden.com/relationships.html

2 commentaires:

  1. Your blog is great! It's profound and really makes you think. Nice job!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh wow I love that blog its so personal and profound and realistic too. I truly love it continue on that great job :)

    RépondreSupprimer