I recently have noticed a lot of girl’s disrespecting their bodies and how they present themselves to the public. I wonder if it's because they think men will love it or because there self esteem is very low, I don’t know. Every day I wonder to myself how can young girls do this at this age or even in general, your body is so sacred to you it’s the only thing in your life that you respect. In other cases girls think their body is just a thing to sexually attract men by showing parts that should be kept revealed. It’s also a cry for attention or help, a lot of girls use this method to feel loved by guys, to get attention from the public. What they don’t realize is there sending out a bad reputation for them and their body. It honestly gets me so frustrated to see this because at the same time these girls do want to get respected but how is that going to work if they can’t respect themselves? I’ve seen a lot of these girls get pregnant, raped, abused, turn to drug use. Honestly girls you want a good life not a miserable life! So get yourself together, yes it’s nice to feel beautiful but there are so many ways to show it and feel it without getting half naked on site’s and in public places. You’re body is yours, it’s sacred it’s something that god gave you it’s a privilege. Please girls who are going through this please think about what you are doing to yourself and how it will affect your life.
"Sexy doesn't have to be a tan blonde girl showing off her goodies." -Hayley Williams.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire