| Lately everyone is so confused about who they are and what is there purpose on this planet. Well i discovered who I am what I'm not trying to be. I am a person who loves adventures, risk and is willing to take the fall but at times I am emotional, and complicated. I'm not perfect and i'm not trying to be either. I ust to think being popular was the way of life now it doesn't mean anything to me anymore, but honnestly at this point I'm not here to look for new best friends I already have the people I need in my life. I do love meeting new people so don't be shy! but i'm not here to impress anyone for them to like me , if you don't like me then that's your problem. honnestly life is too short for negativity so just save it ! I've also realized, is not about walking on tip-toes. It's not about being afraid, it's about taking risks and opportunities. It's about sharing who you are with the world, it's about patience, and it's all about giving it a go. It's about admiring what others can to for the world too! I can't be afraid to make a mistake, or worry about what someone else will think of me if I stay true to how I feel, otherwise I'll hardly ever get that feeling of contentment. |
lundi 11 octobre 2010
A little about me :)
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire