mardi 5 octobre 2010

Oh do I love this weather.

Today is a rainy day! I love it so much because I love being in the mood of getting into my pyjamas and snuggling in my room with green tea and listening to some John Mayer. I can’t do that today; I’m stuck in school working on my business project for English! Don’t get me wrong I love school but sometimes I wish I could just take a break from life and sit down and relax. I’m always so busy I never really have time for myself anymore. My scholarship is due next Friday I’m so nervous! I really want this and need it! I would be will to do anything for it! I really need the money since it’s so hard to find a job when you have no experience, it really does upset me. Like how am I supposed to get experience if you won’t hire me? Like honestly but I will keep trying I won’t give up! That’s for sure. This weekend I did see a movie that was so funny Sex and the City I actually liked that movie a lot it was good J this weekend more school work and essay ahh, life is so much fun...not.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire