mercredi 20 octobre 2010

the gym!


I recently joined the gym last Friday and since them I have been so obsessed with it. I love it so much it feels so good to just know you are trying to get in shape, I go everyday after school and at 7 so I go 2 times a night! And I enjoy it I’ve been working on my stomach and my legs so 30 minutes on each and I also do cardio witch I enjoy, I need it so much at the moment or my fire fighting job in the summer witch I’m really excited for I get paid 20 grand for 2 months. Back to the gym it has really me focused on what I want and to follow my ambitions. I eat healthier now witch I love I can focus more in school now I’m not always so tired and wanting to go to bed. When I eat crap I feel sick and feel so lazy that I don’t want to do anything and that’s not how I want to live my life, I want to be active and very healthy and pick better choices of what I want in my life. The gym has helped me do that.

2 commentaires:

  1. Good for you! I'm sure you will achieve your goal. You've definitely got a mature outlook on life. Keep it up!

    RépondreSupprimer